Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Fall 2026 TBR List (Part Two)
-
Happy Tuesday and happy first day of Fall! It's been a little cooler here
in the Phoenix area, which is always nice. I mean, the high was still 98
degre...
1 week ago

3 comments:
What a great time! You guys are the best parents, so involved in your kids lives. We love being in the ward with you guys. And we enjoy the great pictures on your blogs.
You take awesome pics! I either want your camera or your mad skills. So great!
Thanks, Natalie and Holyoaks! Did you ever consider that the pics are "awesome" because of the subject matter? :) I use a Sony DSC-U60 underwater camera (for underwater and some above the surface shots, too) and a Sony Digital SLR (Sony's first) A-100. The SLR produces great shots mostly because you can take multiple pictures in a row to make sure you catch that special moment (you should see all the "throw aways"!) I think the DSLR has been a better investment in our family history than a video camera!
Post a Comment