Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Fall 2026 TBR List (Part Two)
-
Happy Tuesday and happy first day of Fall! It's been a little cooler here
in the Phoenix area, which is always nice. I mean, the high was still 98
degre...
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
I remember going on this trail twice, once in the station wagon and once in the mazda pickup. I remember building an impromptu fire at the campsites... I remember David getting sick on black cherry soda and doritos! See, it isn't always me who gets sick! I'm glad you had fun, but I don't miss the the snow. . . there's plenty in Utah right now. It is nice to be away from it.
David says it was cool ranch doritos - sounds yummy! Yeah - those improptu trips are fun! And snow was nice for the 30 minutes we were at the top of the mountain.
Post a Comment