Thursday, October 18, 2007

Jetski, hike, swim, and enjoy the views

Susan got some good jetski practice in - she kept taking off on her own (when Toby the momma's boy couldn't see, of course) and exploring. She even got up to 65 mph - I was proud of her! You can see her way in the distance in the scenic shot - she was going around the small island at the bottom.

TJ kept encouraging people to go on hikes with him - he found some cool rocks and did lots of climbing.

Aunt Becky went swimming one evening in the 68 degree water - I liked the shot of her doing the backstroke - she looks a little like the loch ness monster, doesn't she? (Her hand is the head, her arm the neck, and her head is the body)
This is just a scenic shot of our neighbors with Tower Butte behind them. They warned us that they were going to be loud - but I think we were louder, especially with Toby testing the echoes off the walls of the cliffs around us :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

I actually got up to 61 mph in that bay. I was pretty proud of my wimpy self!

Cire said...

Ok, it must've been Heather and I who got up to 65 mph on the jetski together. I consistently got to 69 mph on my own