Sunday, June 15, 2008

Being a Dad is Fun












Swimming, bike riding (with protective goggles, of course), and playing Wii - things I wouldn't do that often on my own, but with kids it makes it fun and they make sure I keep on doing them :)
Happy Father's Day to my Dad, who also knows how to have fun - he gifted us the inflatable ball that TJ now uses as his personal swim aid (and it has worked as you can see in the above pictures - even jumping off of the spa into the pool!) and the blue cone in the pictures that TJ loves to use to squirt people. Anyways, back to my Dad - he's been a great example to me about what is important in this life and putting family first as a priority - thanks, Dad!
Heather is missing from most of these pictures because she has been busy conquering her Princess Wii game that she bought all by herself - she finally finished yesterday!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Yeah for TJ and I'm glad that the ball is getting some good use.

Tiffany said...

Eric you're a GREAT dad! Susan's blog said it perfectly! A lot of dads can learn from you! I hope you had a FANTASTIC father's day!