Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lazy Weekend

Wow - another fast weekend! The 3 oldest and I went to Garn and Mason Orthodontic's annual swim party on Friday night. Saturday flew by without much of the 'honey do' list getting done (but at least the list was made, right!?!) before Heather and I went to the Stake Daddy Daughter Luau - she was a great date! At least I did get mail from the last month read (thrown into the recycle bin) and the kids cleaned up the 'fort' in the game room. Toby and I went swimming to cool off for some 'garage time' (he loves hanging out in the garage and doing 'stuff' with me) but I can only survive so long in the summer in the garage. TJ was great help on Saturday, but was bummed we wouldn't let him go see GI Joe - they really need to make some PG movies for preteen boys. Susan was very happy (not really) that I took her picture as she was preparing for her solo trip to Walmart on Saturday morning. Of course, Julianna was just happy everyone stayed home for a whole day to play with her instead of going to work or school. Well, back at it for another week starting tomorrow morning!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susan said...

Couldn't you have just cropped me out of that picture? I look atrocious.

Your favorite sister said...

Love, love, love the look Susan!! But the picture of you and Heather is adorable.

I agree on the movies! Our boys aren't preteen yet, but they see all these movies and want to watch them. Transformers, Star Trek, GI Joe etc. It drives me nuts. They did enjoy Aliens in the Attic though!