Saturday, November 11, 2006

TJ's Baptism . . . What, me afraid of a little warm water?!?
TJ did terrific on his baptism day. He looked great with his hair cut, a real necktie, and unfortunately, a slight rash on his face. I had a great time being with him and talking about what he is doing now in making special covenants and promises. Just spending time with him today was a huge blessing for me, let alone being able to baptize him and confirm him. 11 years ago I baptized my brother Nathan who is in Brazil on a mission - and 11 short years from now TJ will be on a mission!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

First of all, yes TJ looks great. He looks so grown up. I am glad that it went smoothly for him. We do have that fear when it comes to Harm, she is scared to put her head underwater too. But I am so happy for TJ. It is such a great thing. Tell him congratulations for us!