Saturday, April 14, 2007

Candids of Life

Ok - it has been so long since I've posted that picasa's blog interface has changed and my initial commentary was lost. So, here it goes again - below are pics of Alden Carpenter's visit with his family back in the middle of March. He and Toby had a blast running around the backyard.
Aaron, Tara and I spent the time together indoctrinating Susan on Mesa Mormons Culture and History (we are founding members due to our extensive connections and experiences as Mountain View High School - or BYU South as it is sometimes referred to). The Carpenters also have a blog which is way cooler than ours 'cause it uses videos and slideshows and stuff - www.carpenterclanaz.blogspot.com

You like the shirt I got for Heather? She does!
It seems like Susan is ALWAYS having to go buy more groceries - that might have something to do with the amazing metabolism of the boy behind her in this pic following the brigade to bring groceries into the house.





Toby is into posing and smiling for the camera these days - here he is shortly after his haircut.









David has ridden his bike to our house a few times on his way to work - he even has bike shoes that lock into the pedals and a backpack with a hose with water and fluids. Oh, and disc brakes, suspension, and the whole bike weighs about as much as TJ (not very much)! TJ is about to sneeze in this pic:
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Finally! An update! I have been waiting for one! I told Susan, but Harmony has a shirt like that. And believe me, she is one. That is a pretty cool bike that TJ is on...Oh and yeah, we understand about the grocery situation here. Ben keeps reminding me that I am going to have to feed 3 teenage boys at once. Yikes!