Saturday, April 28, 2007

Playin' with fire


I surprised TJ - I went by his school and pulled him out early and took him straight to the mountains. It was good to spend some time together on the way there and back as well as while he was building fires with his friends. His age group was by far the best represented - and most of them are on a common baseball team, so by 8:30 this morning most of the ward had left in order to make it back for an 11 am baseball game. After a cold night in the truck, I was ready to come back home, too. TJ had a great time and I'm glad he's such a good kid! We look forward to taking Toby with us next year (if he's potty trained).

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Looks like fun! Our boys love to go camping, but Ivan isn't invited yet. Hmmm, I wonder why that is?