Thursday, April 17, 2008

Naming time again




Remember this post? Well, it's time to pay some more taxes (bad timing with a car having annual registeration in May - oh well) and to make it fun, I'm gonna make them get me another new license plate (so I actually look forward to paying this "TAX"). So, please leave a comment and let me know which license plate I should order. Here are the choices from last year, if you think of any others, check them here to see if they are available.
Thanks!

HDROOM = Headroom (there is an amazing amount of it in the back of a mini convertible with the top up - and even MORE with the top down!)

BIGSPDO = Big speedometer, the signature dash item that is among the many things that make the mini unique (not big speedo, which is what my brother Nate will be wearing when he gets home from his mission this summer)

THKGBIG = thinking big - this is what has been on the car for the last year

GDGTGUY = gadget guy - who me? have I told you about my green laser that can pop balloons? I'm taking it on a scout campout and to father/sons!

OTRWOMN = other woman - this is STILL how Susan sees the mini - I'm still trying to get her to drive it

NOT QT - Not cute - it is VERY disturbing when women call my car cute to my face (you know who you are). Although, I did notice that Zach 'whatever his last name is' on Scrubs drives a mini convertible on the show - BUT, it's not an 'S' model

MINIPWR - Mini power - uh, maybe if I had control issues?

JLSWIFE - Jealous wife - see 'other woman' above

GOMTRNG - Go Motoring - kinda my favorite right now 'cause it's a catch phrase for Mini and describes the fun time it is to drive this car

DNTGROP - Don't Grow up - too close to 'don't grope'?!?

2 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Well although it doesn't really describe the car, I like Gadget guy. Because it describes you to a T. If you want one about the car though I would have to say I also like the go motoring one.

Avis La Fin said...

I love Gadget Guy. Mom Kennedy