Sunday, May 06, 2007

HELP - needs a name

I need everyone's help. Susan and I spent Friday evening staying up WAY too late working on a problem. The mini is due for registeration renewal and that is the time when I can submit and get customized (vanity) license plates. I've already decided I want to get the AZ Diamondbacks plates instead of the generic AZ one (even though it is pretty). But, most importantly, I need to decide what to put on the plate. So, as a test to see who actually reads my blog, PLEASE post your thoughts on the following possibilities:



HDROOM
BIGSPDO
THKGBIG
GDGTGUY
OTRWOMN
NOT QT
MINIPWR
JLSWIFE
GOMTRNG
DNTGROP

or, you can check your other ideas (Susan and I had a list of over 30, the ones above are actually available) at this site: https://servicearizona.com/webapp/vehicle/plates/start.do

obviously, if you don't understand one of the ones above, then it probably isn't a good one to use :)

Thanks for the feedback in advance! Please hurry, I need to pay the registeration TAX by May 15th!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Susan said...

My favorites were "MINIAC" and "MINIMYZ," but since those are taken, I vote for "HEAD RM," "GDGTGUY" or "MINIPWR."

Your favorite sister said...

OK, what does JLSWIFE mean? I haven't quite got that one. Other than I like the thinkbig and the gadget guy definatley suits you. So those are my choices.

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

I'm glad you found my site. David is a punk...I guess I should have commented before now. I vote for minipwr or thkgbig.

Susan said...

"JLSWIFE" = Jealous Wife. Eric also liked "OTHRWMN" because when he first got the car, I said it was like meeting the other woman. I forgot, I like "O2BBIG" too.

Cire said...

I like gomtrng (go motoring) and Susan's new suggestion, blkmini (black mini) - thkgbig is a good one too

I wanted to make sure everyone realized that dontgrop is don't growup - some might think it was don't grope

Anonymous said...

How about, "MIDLIFE"!!!! HA HA HA. OK, just joking. My vote is for GDGTGUY. Like Marie said, that definitely suits you.

Cire said...

midlife is taken :(

plus, Susan doesn't like to think that I may be facing midlife . . .

tarable said...

I like MINIAC, too bad it's taken. Not sure I love any of the others, but you should go with what Susan thinks.

Aaron said...

Alden & I vote MINIPWR

Cire said...

thanks for the input - i'm not confident enough to drive a car with MINI POWER on it - I might get run over by a big truck or somethin - so, I stuck with "THKGBIG" cause it "fits" the mini as well as my job - plus I have a corporation named "Thinking View" so it's similar - anyways, I know none of you care, but thanks for sharing in this exciting naming in my life

Anonymous said...

this is a test of the anonymous "leave your comment" system. This is only a test