Friday, May 25, 2007

Drivin' Lots and School's Out!

This is the view from my mini as I drove home from Cottonwood after listing a practice for sale there. It was a blast to drive at 80+ mph with the top down!
TJ at his awards assembly - he received the citizenship award! He's a great kid. His friend, Walker, is also in this shot two kids to the right of TJ. Walker cleaned up with awards in math, reading, and citizenship!
Toby liked watching the awards assembly - but he really stunk up the place with something in his diaper - so Susan changed him and watched mostly from the back of the cafeteria

TJ after he got his award
This is Marilyn Wilson handing out awards - the school is named after her. When I asked Heather if she is going to earn these awards when she goes to school she told me "Of course, Daddy, I was the best student in my preKindergarten class" - at least she's confident and she'll put her big head and cleverness to a good cause!

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Well it sounds like Heather is very humble!! Congrats to TJ, that is awesome. We can't wait to come and visit him. Ecspecially Connor!