Sunday, May 20, 2007

Swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's



I overheard that David and Sally and the girls were going to be at Grandma and Grandpa's on Saturday - so we gave Susan a break and I took Heather and TJ (Toby was taking a nap) to swim with the cousins. Their pool was cooler than ours. The pics turned out really well because the sun was directly overhead. I got a little bit red, but I always where a hat - even under water as you can see - to protect my bald spot.





Heather is quite the fish - she uses this basketball, brought from our house, as her main flotation device.



This is a pic of the frog that Ryan got for Grandma Jensen for mother's day. Isn't he thoughtful!?!









Heather looks so cool under water with air bubbles all over her eyelashes and hair! She is a mermaid!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: