Poor kids - they had to spend their spring break playing with each other and only got to go to the library twice and to the park. Aren't the girls cute in their purple spring church dresses?
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Fall 2026 TBR List (Part Two)
-
Happy Tuesday and happy first day of Fall! It's been a little cooler here
in the Phoenix area, which is always nice. I mean, the high was still 98
degre...
1 week ago

3 comments:
Great pics; the kids look happy. I love seeing Susan's valentine presents (food storage) still in the garage :-)
Actually, they are now in the pantry :) They were just in the garage because that's where we were when UPS pulled up with the delivery.
I think that boring Spring Breaks are sometimes the best kind. The girls not only look great in pink, but purple suits them as well.
Post a Comment