Friday, June 29, 2007

Another Baseball Game

Just 1 week after the great Braves handling of the Red Sox in Atlanta I got to attend a DBacks/Dodgers game in Phoenix. This time it was with my best bud, TJ, and MY cousins, Logan and Daniel. TJ got his habitual $3.50 rice krispie treat and I got a picture of him eating it. Either the treats are getting smaller or TJ is getting bigger (or both). Logan and Daniel played gameboy most of the game - but at least they were out of the house, their mothers tell me. Their favorite part was driving home after the game in the Mini with the top down on the freeway. I thought the pics here turned out pretty well considering they were taken with my phone. Oh, and the Dodgers won 8 to 1. TJ says he is considering becoming a Dodgers fan now :(




1 comment:

Cire said...

I forgot to mention - the roof was OPEN for the game - and inside the stadium in was COOLER than at the Braves/Red Sox game!