Thursday, June 21, 2007

Atlanta Trip


So, I spent Father's Day and my Birthday on the other side of the country. The highlight of the trip was attending the Braves/Red Sox game on Monday night - and the Braves won! It was a great game and we (my brother David and fellow AFTCO analyst Doug Jr from Houston - oh and the Bank of America representative that footed the bill, Doug t0o). There were something like five home runs, some rain, and lots of great plays.
Toby was especially glad to see me come home - I guess he is at the age where he starts to notice when things change, but doesn't know which changes are permanent or not. Susan says she's tired of having me home already, but I think she is just joking (!?!)
We learned some stuff at the 3 days of meetings - but it sured seemed like a lot of work to be 3 time zones away and sit through lectures. At least it makes me appreciate what I have - both in family and work.
Oh, we also went to the Coca Cola Factory/Museum - my mother-in-law should definitely go there sometime :)
I'm just anxious to get my body clock reset back to AZ time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I am glad I have such a cool cousin. His blog is just so amazing, and I do not know where he learned how to do such amazong things.