what are brothers in law for? In Marie's case, I'm just here to tease her. I'm sure she'll appreciate a swimming picture - at least I didn't take an underwater pic - not that I didn't try. She says that she only has two responses for me - she'll either laugh or roll her eyes when I say or do something. I hope she's laughing at this and not rolling her eyes.
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Fall 2026 TBR List (Part Two)
-
Happy Tuesday and happy first day of Fall! It's been a little cooler here
in the Phoenix area, which is always nice. I mean, the high was still 98
degre...
1 week ago

2 comments:
I like the picture of IVAN in the water. I do NOT like the picture of me. You take some really flattering pictures. yeah right! You are lucky that I am not going to see you anytime soon! Did you ask Susan if she thought you should post that picture? I doubt it! You are in trouble!
No, he did not ask me. When I saw it, I informed him that women generally do not like to have their pictures taken in their swimsuits. You have my permission to beat him up next time you see him.
Post a Comment