Heather was thrilled to hear there is a Father-Daughter Campout tradition in our new ward. She insisted we sleep in a tent (not the back of the truck) and had to listen to her music during the trip. Having a girl on a campout was much different - there was spontaneous singing, sportsmanship and friendly kickball games, fire nurturing vs spreading, and nothing being thrown at each other (except for the well thought out and executed water balloon toss and games with their fathers). About the only thing that stayed the same was fascination with my bright green laser and lots of giggling over the remote control fart machine! Heather can't wait for next year!
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Fall 2026 TBR List (Part Two)
-
Happy Tuesday and happy first day of Fall! It's been a little cooler here
in the Phoenix area, which is always nice. I mean, the high was still 98
degre...
1 week ago

3 comments:
Where is this camping spot with manicured green grass for the tents? I'm sure that the girls appreciated it!
What a cute tradition. Harmony loves camping! We don't do it here because of the snakes, boonie dogs and humidity BUT we will when we get back to civilization!
Cherish those campouts!! I loved going with my dad and I can't wait until Blake gets to take Jovie!
Post a Comment