Sunday, September 14, 2008

Susan and the DHL and UPS men in her life


I've been able to do some more telecommuting (in the mornings, anyway - I'm not saving any gas yet) with the new, bigger, quieter den at our new home. The main distraction I'm having are the deliveries that arrive EVERY morning - FREE books for Susan to read that come from publicists and authors in return for her reading and writing a review on her website: Bloggin' 'Bout Books


She is booked out for like a month and she has a pretty good rotation of good books, author interviews (usually by email), and lots of loyal readers and commenters (way more than I have). I'm thinking maybe I should send her a package in the mail so that she'll be able to put me on her schedule ;) Good thing for me, I think the UPS guy is actually a woman!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Enjoy your big beautiful home office and all the kids being back in school. Quiet time!