Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pirates


TJ, Toby and I went to Red Mountain Park on Friday evening for Brian Gardner's 5th birthday party. The Gardners came all the way from Maricopa to have the party since their family and friends are mostly in Mesa. We had yummy tostadas and even got to watch 'Ballet Under the Stars' by the Arizona Ballet. Toby really liked the dancing and the music, but Brian wasn't happy when we teased him about his 'princess' party. He let us know it was a pirate party. Toby ate lots of chips and salsa and some very colorful birthday cake. TJ ate chips and candy and ice cream. They were pretty cute pirates.
Heather went to Kylie's birthday party on Friday evening and Susan stayed home and cleaned house since we were all gone. She knows how to have a good time :)

Saturday - Susan's new camera takes some good underwater pics. It is alot cooler in the water now - TJ needed the towel and the warm deck to help his skinny body warm up. He also made me turn on the spa heater. Susan went to the RS Women's conference, so me and the kids played in the pool, garage, and park.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan said...

I DO know how to have a good time, but I also know how to make good use of my time. The best time to clean is when all the kids are gone (all 4 of my kids!).