Sunday, September 30, 2007

Summerlin Park


Heather was thrilled when some little girls came out of ther houses to play on the playground. She announced from the top of the structure that "I wish I had sisters instead of brothers" when she saw the girls coming to play. She instantly made friends and shared all the toys we had brought as well as her gatorade. TJ played baseball with me and enjoyed throwing the ball on top of the canopy and watching it roll back down. Toby enjoyed climbing around and did a great job getting stuck at the top of different climbs.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love the lighting on these pics and, of course, the subject matter :)

Your favorite sister said...

It's funny...Harmony tells me the exact same thing that Heather said!

Your favorite sister said...
This comment has been removed by the author.