Sunday, December 09, 2007

Then one foggy Christmas Eve . . .

Heather knows all the words to Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer, so . . . to give us a break while we were all in the spa (except for mommy, on the phone with her sis in Guam again) from her singing it over and over again, I offered her a dollar to swim across the pool. She did a great job and even got back in for me when I told her I missed taking a picture! The spa was MUCH warmer than the pool and made LOTS of steam. It's pretty magical in the backyard with all of the Christmas lights and the tree lighting it up and the spa is the perfect way to sit comfortably and enjoy it (unless Toby is kicking and splashing water in your face).


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

I know how much you missed our weekly phone chats,so I thought I would start them up again! :)